) and minutes (22,1 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jokergreen
jokergreen Aug 8
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Na Yeon Choi shot a 7-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, chipping to a foot to set up a birdie on the par-5 18th hole. Jourdan Lewis Cowboys Jersey . The seventh-ranked Choi, a seven-time winner on the LPGA Tour, birdied three of the last four holes in her bogey-free round to reach 15 under on Atlantis Resorts Ocean Club course. "I think the last three rounds I had a really good swing," Choi said. "I had so many good shots. But I still have to play aggressively tomorrow. So many players have a chance." The South Korean player hit 16 greens in regulation after hitting all 18 in windy conditions Friday. "I had so many solid shots out there." Choi said. "I missed two greens today. Only two, but I hit a putt from the fringe, so obviously I havent chipped the last two rounds. Last two, three weeks I havent practiced much, maybe like seven or 10 days only, and every day its just work out like two hours, and then I went to Dallas for chiropractor just more like take care for my body and then I got great feeling about my swing." Lizette Salas was a stroke back. She also had a bogey-free 66. "Ive been bogey-free for the last two days and Im feeling great on the greens," said Salas, winless on the tour. "A win is always on my mind, and its been a goal of mine since coming close last year in Hawaii." Fighting flu-like symptoms, she birdied three of the first four holes on the back nine. "Once I hit the turn, I was just on it and wanted to make as many birdies as I could." Salas said. "You cant always play perfect and thats the thing about this game. I was trying to play it as best I could coming down the stretch." Jessica Korda and Paula Creamer each eagled the 18th to reach 12 under. Korda, the second-round leader, had a 72, and Creamer shot 71. Creamer also holed a sand wedge from 82 yards for an eagle on the par-5 11th, but lost a ball en route to a triple-bogey 8 on No. 15. "Many things happened today, yes," Creamer said. "Thats an understatement. I had a couple bad iron swings out there today. Obviously, the tee shot on the one hole. But I just didnt play well from there. You can hit it in the hazard all day and still make a bogey. There was no need to make a triple. "But overall Im proud of the way I finished with my attitude." Korda had a double bogey on No. 13 after shanking a shot out of bounds. "Im really happy with the way I finished," Korda said. "I hit a lot of good shots today, really a lot of good putts that just didnt fall, so I cant be disappointed with that. I honestly had one bad shot." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was tied for fourth at 11 under with Amelia Lewis and Jenny Suh. Stacy Lewis had a 68, Amelia Lewis shot 66, and Suh had a 71. "If youre coming from behind, I think its a good spot to be in," Stacy Lewis said. "If youve got the lead and youve got all these people chasing you, I think its a hard position to be in. I actually like where I am and I like that Im going to get out tomorrow a couple groups early and hopefully can make a couple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on the leaders." Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in the group at 10 under. Wie followed her second-round 65 with a 72. Ko, making her first start as an LPGA Tour member, had a 71. Emmitt Smith Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. Travis Frederick Jersey . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig.CLEVELAND -- First, the Cavaliers got LeBron James word. Then they got his signature. James signed a two-year, $42.1 million contract with the Cavs on Saturday, a day after he announced he was returning to play in Cleveland and try to end the citys 50-year championship drought. The deal provides flexibility for the NBAs biggest star with the leagues maximum salary expected to rise in the future. A person familiar with the negotiations said James contract includes an option for the four-time league MVP to become a free agent next summer. However, it is strictly "a business deal," according to the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team is not providing any details about the agreement. By only signing for two years, James can get another contract with the Cavs before the 2016-17 season, when a new television deal is expected to push the maximum salary higher. The max contract for next season is $20.7 million. Until this deal, James had never been the highest paid player on his team in 11 seasons as a pro. The Cavs did not provide any terms of the contract in a release, citing league policy. James announced he was returning to the Cavaliers on Friday, picking Cleveland over Miami and reversing the decision he made four years ago to sign as a free agent with the Heat. In an essay in Sports Illustrated, James indicated he will finish his career in Cleveland, and the Cavaliers are confident the Akron, Ohio, native is committed to them long-term. "We could not be happier to welcome LeBron James home," Cavaliers general manager David Griffin said. "Yesterday, LeBron, through his essay, told us he wasnt going anywhere except Cleveland and that Cleveland is where he always believed he would finish his career. TThese words and commitment put all of us, including LeBron, in the best position to build our franchise the right way and achieve the kind of goals we all know are possible. Travis Frederick Cowboys Jersey. Expectations will be at the highest levels but no one should expect immediate and automatic success." ESPN.com first reported the contract terms for James. His decision to come back to his native Ohio was universally applauded. In the powerful essay on SI.com, the 29-year-old laid out his reasons for returning and said his relationship with Northeast Ohio "is bigger than basketball. I didnt realize that four years ago. I do now." Griffin echoed those sentiments. "LeBrons motivation to return home is clearly fueled by the kind of emotions and ideals that we can and should embrace," he said. "The contract and those details are secondary to his commitment to Northeast Ohio and the Cavaliers. It extends well beyond the boundaries of basketball and speak to his love and passion for his family, home, and our fans. He communicated his role and growth as a husband, father, teammate, community leader, and business person. "This resonated in a special and personal way for all of us. LeBron put it well when he stated; In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. We cant wait to get started and look forward to his leadership, on and off the court, for many years to come." James spent his first seven seasons in the NBA with the Cavs, taking them to their first finals appearance in 2007. James is already the franchise leader in scoring (15,251 points), scoring average (27.8 PPG) field goals ((5,415), free throws made (3,650), steals (955) and minutes (22,119). James is in Brazil to watch Sundays World Cup final between Argentina and Germany. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '